Thursday, March 9, 2017

Facing fears

Have you ever felt fear in your life? How did you overcome it? When talking about this, I would say I am my greatest fear. I am a Pisces, and for me, feeling scared or depressed are parts of my personality.

Since I was a kid, there were many things that I had to learn and overcome. I even remember, once, I really felt stressed up when I was a Filipino study tour counselor; that I had to manage and do tourist spot introduction to students older than me. I didn't have enough confidence and didn't know how to speak in a fun way.

Unfortunately, I was extremely disappointed during that period. Since the first experience, I decided to overcome the fear in my mind. I’ve begun the Thai study tour in 2016, and I’ve changed my way of leading a group of people, and talked to them in a more enthusiastic manner. Seriously, even though I didn't think I do the best, students were really fond of me and most importantly, I feel more confident when I try to overcome my fear built from a previous experience.

We all have the biggest fear in our mind, but what matters most is how we overcome it and make ourselves better.

The biggest fear is actually within ourselves! As I mentioned, my personality make me feel depressed oftentimes. We are not becoming better versions of ourselves by thinking of things we can't achieve or overcome. We shall change our attitude; face fears and learn to change our ways to avoid committing same mistakes.

Trust me, it will be better when you try to face your fear! Challenges exist in life, whether we escape or face them are all depending on us, but the truth is we can escape for now but we can't escape forever.

- Timothinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hugest Power in the World #2 How to Change?

In my previous post, I mentioned a great YouTuber that I found out recently. He always shares his positive thinking to all his fans. That&#...